? ??????????????March of The Dandelions? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (5 Ratings)??11 Grabs Today. 1729 Tot
al Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????When I Fall Again? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??10 Grabs Today. 819 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Green Spring? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

I Survived Another Day-Week

This week .... everything were under control. No problem at all. Just work and work with full of my soul. Til it worth my pay. Thats the correct way. Not the other way.
Alhamdulillah....Allah my Super Listener....MaY Allah always guide me through all my life and everything..InsyaAllah.

I survived another day-week...Why? As usual...we only can plan what we want to do for our work that day. But we never know things unexpectedly come in the way. Like it or not,inevitably, we have to overcome it first before we can achieve what actually we want to. That's why everyday we must be prepare and have strength mentally to face the day we never know ahead.

0 comments: